CHROME HEARTS DISCLOSURE
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure
An Important Note about the 2012 California Transparency in Supply Chain Act.
On January 1, 2012, the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 ("SB 657") went into effect. SB 657 requires retailers and manufactures like Chrome Hearts that are doing business in California to disclose efforts and measures used to track possible slavery and human trafficking in their supply chains. This disclosure is made to provide information to our customers which in turn allows them to make better, more informed choices about the products they buy and the companies they support.
Chrome Hearts makes the following disclosures in compliance with the Supply Chain Act:
1) Verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery:
Chrome Hearts does not evaluate human trafficking and slavery risks in its product supply chains.
2) Audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery:
Chrome Hearts does not audit its suppliers to check for compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery.
3) Supplier certification that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which we are doing business:
Chrome Hearts does not require such certification from its direct suppliers.
4) Maintaining internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards on slavery and trafficking:
Chrome Hearts does not maintain company standards on slavery and trafficking.
5) Providing employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, with training on mitigating the risks of slavery and trafficking in supply chains?
Chrome Hearts does not provide internal training and education for detection and enforcement procedures against slavery and human trafficking.